Changes on the blog
Category:
I've made some small adjustments to this blog.
The number based URL's are from now on redirected to human readable ones. I'm curious if it really does give the good vibes to search engines. It sure makes interpreting statistics easier.
I've also added a small toolbox under each article that links out. It shows a snapshot of the link and a couple of useful references, which i.e. help to find an archived version of the page easily, in case the link got stale. This toolbox is visible only on article pages, not on the main page.

More in category 'Blogging'



Comments